1/2 Photos of Crempog (Welsh Leek and Mushroom Pancakes)
Traditional Celtic recipe from recipesfromwales.com. These sound really good! Posted for ZWT8 Great Britain
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the flour and salt together.
- 2Add the egg, and then the milk a little at a time, stirring to make a smooth batter. Allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- 3Lightly oil a hot frying pan and spread a thin layer of batter in the pan. Cook until golden brown and turn over and brown the other side. Keep the cooked pancakes in a warm oven while you cook the rest.
- 4Saute the leeks and mushrooms in the butter until the vegetables are softened, and season with the pepper to taste.
- 5Put a portion of the vegetables in the center of each pancake and roll up.
- 6Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crempog (Welsh Leek and Mushroom Pancakes)
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.0
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 140.5 mg
- Sodium 365.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 17.0 g