This is a recipe to WOW them all! Make ahead and marinate in the fridge overnight. Pull it out in the morning and bake! A very rich and unique dish! Caramelizes on the bottom, so no need to top with syrup! It's that easy. Time doesn't include fridge time. Enjoy!
- Melt butter, brown sugar and Karo over medium heat in a small saucepan. Stir until smooth.
- Pour mixture in a 13x9 casserole dish. Place bread on top, squeezing it in if you need.
- Whisk eggs, half and half, vanilla, Grand Marnier and salt in a large bowl until combined. Pour mix evenly over bread.
- Chill in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning: LET CASSEROLE COME TO ROOM TEMPERATURE! Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake uncovered 35-45 minutes. Edges will be puffed and golden.