Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
We had this at a Halloween party where it was a big hit!
Make and share this Creepy Crawler recipe from Food.com.
- 1 fluid ounce malibu coconut rum
- 1 fluid ounce blue hawaiian maui schnapps
- 5 fluid ounces orange juice
- gummy worms
- Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Serve in a mason jar and garnish with gummy worms.
- That's it!
Made these for Halloween....What a hit! Swampy color & delicious. The gummy worms are a must. Everyone enjoyed the drinks! Thanks!
What a creepy color. I think this would be good for St. Patricks day since it's a cool green color. Fruity and tropical without being heavy. Delicious.