Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This herbaceous dish is perfected when served with gluten-free multigrain rice bread.
Make and share this Creamy Zucchini Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1⁄3 cup gluten-free vegetable stock
- 1⁄3 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 -2 sprig rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1 slice rosemary ham, shredded
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Combine zucchini, broth, onion, basil, and crushed rosemary in a pot and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Puree in a blender until smooth.
- Stir in yogurt and season with pepper.
- Lay ham overtop.
- Garnish with remaining rosemary.