1/1 Photo of Creamy Zucchini Soup
This herbaceous dish is perfected when served with gluten-free multigrain rice bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine zucchini, broth, onion, basil, and crushed rosemary in a pot and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 2Puree in a blender until smooth.
- 3Stir in yogurt and season with pepper.
- 4Lay ham overtop.
- 5Garnish with remaining rosemary.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Zucchini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.3
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 327.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free vegetable stock