Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious, light recipe with a hint of horseradish. Taken from the Light & Tasty magazine.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 10 ounces frozen peas, thawed
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, peas and onions.
- In a small bowl, cmbine the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.