Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are so easy to make and are always a hit at parties.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro leaf (optional)
- Mix cream cheese and garlic powder until blended.
- Spread each tortilla with a thin layer of refried beans.
- Spread cream cheese over beans, top with cilantro leaves.
- Roll up tightly.
- Refrigerate 30 minute.
- Cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- Serve with salsa.
These were very easy, and tasty. I did find it easier for me to spread the cream cheese first, and then the beans on top. Or you could mix the beans into the cream cheese. Also, this made 7 tortillas, rather than the stated 3.