I couldn't find what i wanted, or maybe i did, but i ended up just mixing this together. This was TASTY! I don't know exact measurements so i am guessing, but I know it was enough for 4 mushrooms. I made it on two so I am going to suggest 4. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as we did. You can sub the canned chicken for cooked chicken as well as fresh tomatoes, it is all i had ready at the time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 portabella mushrooms (remove any stem)
- 113.39 g cream cheese
- 44.37 ml cheese (i used a parm asiago romano blend that was grated already)
- sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- oregano, and
- italian seasoning (to taste)
- 3-5 garlic cloves (minced)
- 0 medium red onion (minced)
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 396.89 g stewed tomatoes (drain and cut up 2 tomatoes)
- 2 (340.19 g) can chicken breasts
- 59.16 ml Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1warm up oil in skillet.
- 2mince onion and garlic (very fine).
- 3saute in skillet.
- 4open and drain tomatoes and dice at least 2 tomatoes and add to skillet.
- 5mix cream cheese and cheese blend together.
- 6add seasonings to taste.
- 7add sauted veggies to cheese mix with as little fluid as you can.
- 8drain chicken and shred well.
- 9add to cheese/veggie mix and stir well.
- 10remove any stems from caps and place in a greased pan.
- 11stuff with mixture and top with bread crumbs.
- 12Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until nice and golden on top.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Stuffed Portabellas
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.7
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.3 mg
- Sodium 521.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 24.6 g