- 3 cups rigatoni pasta
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes with basil and oregano
- 10 ounces frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile cook sausage and onion over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink. Drain sausage, stir in tomatoes, spinach, cream cheese and 1 Cup mozzarella. Transfer to a greased 11 X 9 baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Uncover, add remaining cheese on top and bake 10 minutes longer.