Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
this is real good and real fast when you don't have alot of time.great served over noodles.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- heat oil in skillet add chicken breasts and cook until lightly brown add soup,water,mustard sour cream and pepper.
- cover and cook on low heat for 10 minutes and serve.
I made this last night for dinner and it was wonderful. The chicken came out so tender. I will be making this again for sure. This also came together very quickly. Thanks for posting!
This was so easy and tasted great. Comfort food that comes together quickly is always a hit with me. I love the addition of the honey mustard. I used chicken tenderloins and served over ride. Great flavors. Thanks.