Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mexican influences on breaded pork chops and dinner's on in 30 minutes.
- 44.37 ml flour
- salt and pepper (black, ancho, chipotle)
- 453.59 g boneless pork cutlet, 1/4 inch thick (trim fat)
- 14.78 ml oil, divided use
- 118.29 ml salsa
- 118.29 ml frozen corn
- 59.14 ml water
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml chopped cilantro
- Combine flour, salt and pepper; dredge pork cutlets in flour mixture, coating lightly and evenly.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a nonstick skillet. Saute half of the cutlets for 1 1/2 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove to a clean plate. Repeat with remaining 1 teaspoon oil and cutlets. Transfer to plate; cover to keep warm.
- Add salsa, frozen corn and water to skillet. Simmer 1 minute, then remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and cilantro.