Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mexican influences on breaded pork chops and dinner's on in 30 minutes.
Make and share this Creamy Santa Fe Cutlets recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons flour
- salt and pepper (black, ancho, chipotle)
- 1 lb boneless pork cutlet, 1/4 inch thick (trim fat)
- 3 teaspoons oil, divided use
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- Combine flour, salt and pepper; dredge pork cutlets in flour mixture, coating lightly and evenly.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a nonstick skillet. Saute half of the cutlets for 1 1/2 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove to a clean plate. Repeat with remaining 1 teaspoon oil and cutlets. Transfer to plate; cover to keep warm.
- Add salsa, frozen corn and water to skillet. Simmer 1 minute, then remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and cilantro.