Recipe by Clara12
Yummy - it is not my most elegant dish but it tastes fine and is ideal for everybody who don't like to chew his food. So grab your spoon and enjoy. :-)
- 3 (15 1/2 ounce) cans canned ravioli in tomato sauce
- 4 onions, diced
- 1 1⁄8 cups milk
- 1 1⁄8 cups heavy cream
- 8 egg yolks
- 5 1⁄4 ounces cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Saute onions until nice brown.
- Add milk and heavy cream and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes or until consistence becomes a little bit thick and creamy.
- Remove from heat and let cool for some minutes.
- Add egg yolks and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place ravioli into a baking dish.
- Cover with sauce.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake uncovered for ca.
- 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with herbs and serve immediately.