Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect autumn dip for chips or crudites. Adapted from Life's Ambrosia.
Make and share this Creamy Pumpkin and Sage Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablesppon fresh sage or 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 ounces soft fresh goat cheese or 4 ounces chevre cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- Puree in food processor, then chill until needed. Flavor develops as it sits.