- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can evaporated milk (about 12 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer potato, onion and 1/2 cup of the cheese in an 8-cup ovenproof dish.
- Combine the evaporated milk with the chicken stock powder and pour this over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until potatoes are tender.