Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my cousin's recipe. Both of our Husbands don't like pesto, however they both really like this dish.
- 709.77 ml uncooked bow tie pasta
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 453.59 g diced boneless chicken breast
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 118.29 ml pesto sauce
- 118.29 ml milk or 118.29 ml half-and-half cream
- Cook Pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in skillet, add chicken and season with S&P to taste cook throughly.
- Add your can of soup, pesto, and milk. Bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer for about 15min. Stir in cooked drained pasta and heat through.
- serve with garlic bread, salad and you're good to go.
My husband made this for dinner. Sauteed 4 garlic cloves with chicken and only used 1 1/2 cups pasta. Anymore and it would of been too dry. Added asparagas to it. Topped with a little but of shredded parmesean.
My DH and I enjoyed this recipe immensely. We had a zucchini on hand so we chopped it up and added it to the dish. I would recommend this highly - and would definitely make it again. Thank you!!
This recipe ACTUALLY is from Campbell's kitchen. Please be sure to add that in description.