1/1 Photo of Creamy Pesto Chicken & Bow Ties
This is my cousin's recipe. Both of our Husbands don't like pesto, however they both really like this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook Pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- 2Meanwhile, heat butter in skillet, add chicken and season with S&P to taste cook throughly.
- 3Add your can of soup, pesto, and milk. Bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer for about 15min. Stir in cooked drained pasta and heat through.
- 4serve with garlic bread, salad and you're good to go.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pesto Chicken & Bow Ties
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.9
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 122.2 mg
- Sodium 632.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: