Recipe by Shelby Jo
From Light & Tasty Magazine Feb/Mar. 2008. Originally submitted by Aris Gonzalez from Deltona, Florida.
Top Review by I'mPat
Made for 4 and for the DM and DS (dessert over 2 nights) but I had a taste (don't have a sweet tooth) but found a litle grainy to taste but that could be the cottage cheese (Weight Watchers brand) but otherwise tsted very nice. Thankyou Shelby Jo, made for ZAAR Stars.
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced peaches in light syrup, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular, sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Thinly slice 4 peach slices; set aside for garnish.
- Place remaining peaches in a food processor; add cottage cheese. Cover and process until blended. Add cream cheese and sugar substitute; cover and process until blended.
- Spoon into four serving dishes. Top with reserved peaches.
- Refrigerate until serving.