Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Susie's Supper Club
Make and share this Creamy Parmesan Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 lemon, juice of
- fresh ground black pepper, a few grinds
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Combine everything except the olive oil in a blender on high speed. Turn the machine to low and add the olive oil in a thin stream and blend until emulsified. Pour into a bowl and taste to adjust for seasoning. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. The dressing can be made and stored up to 1 week ahead of time in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.