Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Seasoned, browned pork chops simmer in a creamy mustard-laced mushroom sauce.
Make and share this Creamy Mustard Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 7.39 ml lemon pepper seasoning
- 14.79 ml butter or 14.79 ml margarine
- 304.75 g can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 118.29 ml milk
- 14.79 ml dijon-style mustard
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- Sprinkle chops with lemon pepper seasoning. Heat butter in skillet. Cook chops 10 minute or until browned.
- Add soup, milk and mustard. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minute or until chops are done. Sprinkle with parsley.
We loved this. So yummy served with mashed potatoes. I will be making this over and over again.
Very good. I didn't put parsley on and served with mashed potatoes and glazed carrots.