Norahs Girl's Note:
A very pretty, fresh tasting dalad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 300 g mixed baby greens
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 125 g mange-touts peas, blanched and refreshed
- 250 g white mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 4 cooked beetroots, chilled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons roasted sunflower seeds
- 12 black olives
- 1 hard-boiled egg, finely chopped
- 1Arrange salad leaves, sprinkle with sugar.
- 2Then add remaining ingredients (except for sunflower seeds and egg) in a bowl.
- 3Whisk vinaigrette ingredients.
- 4Toss salad with dressing and sprinkle with hard boiled egg and sunflower seeds.
- 5Toss gently just before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mange-Tout & Beetroot Salad
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.4
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 43.6 mg
- Sodium 126.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed baby greens