- 300 g mixed baby greens
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 125 g mange-touts peas, blanched and refreshed
- 250 g white mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 4 cooked beetroots, chilled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons roasted sunflower seeds
- 12 black olives
- 1 hard-boiled egg, finely chopped
- 125 ml plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange salad leaves, sprinkle with sugar.
- Then add remaining ingredients (except for sunflower seeds and egg) in a bowl.
- Whisk vinaigrette ingredients.
- Toss salad with dressing and sprinkle with hard boiled egg and sunflower seeds.
- Toss gently just before serving.