1/1 Photo of Creamy & Light Ravioli Casserole
This dish is so easy. It is creamy & light at the same time. Perfect for company or a date night.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces frozen broccoli (boiled till tender & drained)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 12 ounces spinach (drained)
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil, minced garlic, diced onion and saute for 3 minutes.
- 3Add to skillet mushrooms, spinach, broccoli and wine.
- 4Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste. Saute for 5 minutes.
- 5For the sauce: In a large pot melt butter. Mix butter and flour to make a rue.
- 6Mix in broths, milk, Parmesan, and nutmeg. Bring to a boil.
- 7Add in tomatoes and season to taste. Thicken if needed with a water and cornstarch mixture.
- 8Boil ravioli till tender and drain.
- 9Layer in a casserole dish as follows: sauce, ravioli, Italian blend cheese, veggie mix, Italian blend cheese, and sauce.
- 10Cook at 357 degrees for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy & Light Ravioli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.8
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 483.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend