Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This refreshing frozen dessert is wonderful in summer! This recipe comes from a resource at my local grocery store. Note: "Cooking time" is actually chilling time.
- 1 (6 ounce) prepared graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (6 ounce) frozen lemonade concentrate (defrosted)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Allow cream cheese to stand at room temperature until softened.
- In bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in lemonade concentrate until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip and turn mixture into graham cracker crust. Place in freezer and allow at least 3-4 hours before serving.