Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this dressing hot or cold. It can be used as a dip or on poultry, baked potatoes or cold seafood. It keeps well when covered and refrigerated.
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt or 1⁄2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream or 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 green onion, minced (stem and all)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt-free lemon & herb seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey or 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt-free Italian herb seasoning (optional)
- Using a hand beater, whip together yogurt and sour cream in a small bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- To Serve Cold: Refrigerate, covered until ready to use.
- To Serve Hot: Gently warm over medium heat, stirring until heated through.
- Do not boil.