Prep 15 mins
Cook 22 mins
Very rich, but makes a nice holiday dish.
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 4 cups fresh sweet corn (about 8 ears)
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Remove bacon and drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
- Saute corn, onion, and pepper in dripping in skillet over medium heat, until tender.
- Add cream cheese and milk, stirring until cream cheese melts.
- Stir in sugar, salt, pepper.
- Top with bacon.