Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You'll love these, and everyone will wonder what's in them to make them so good!
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks; place in a medium bowl.
- Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, pickle juice and sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Spoon mixture back into egg whites.
- Sprinkle tops with paprika.
- Refrigerate before serving.
These were really good. I decided to try some new Deviled egg recipes this year with the left-over Easter eggs we had. This was the favorite of the two I made. The combination of the pickle juice, cream cheese, and sugar work really well. It did have my family wondering, "what is in there???" but we all liked it very much. Thanks for sharing Panhandle Sam.
This recipe made a very creamy egg filling and it had a nice flavor. I didn't have any leftovers. Thanks Panhandle Sam. Bullwinkle