Recipe by carbsrfromhvn
Curried potatoes are yummy...but creamy ones are way better. :) My recipe is easy, fast, and delicious. Replace your usual side of potatoes with this one for something different. If you do not want them quite so rich, you can substitute heavy cream with half and half.
- 5 medium potatoes
- 1⁄2 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel your potatoes and cut each into 6 pieces.
- Boil potatoes until almost done. Drain and reserve.
- Finely dice onion.
- In a medium pan saute onion in butter until translucent. Add curry powder and heat for 1 minute.
- Add par-boiled potatoes to onion, butter, and curry mixture. Toss to coat. Top pan with lid and cook potatoes, on low, until done.
- When potatoes are finished add cream and heat until slightly thickened. Salt and pepper to taste.