Make and share this Creamy Cucumber & Sweet Onion Salad W/Dill Horseradish Dress recipe from Food.com.
- 2 English seedless cucumbers, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream
- 1 -2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, snipped
- sea salt
- whole radicchio, leaves (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients except radicchio in a medium mixing bowl.
- Cover and chill until serving time.
- Recipe note: Serve salad inside a radicchio lettuce cup for a dramatic presentation.