Sweet Onion Salad
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 2 -4 large Spanish onions
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh chopped
- 2⁄3 cup black olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- In boiling salted water cook onions till tender about 20 minutes, drain and cool.
- Thickly slice the onions and place on a large platter. place olives and pasley over onons.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the onions.
- Serve at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!