Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
An easy to make delicious cheesecake made with a crescent roll crust that goes together in no time.
Make and share this Creamy Crescent Roll Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 5 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Line a 9X13 pan with the crescent rolls.
- Pinch dough together to seal seams.
- Pour in filling and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.