An easy to make delicious cheesecake made with a crescent roll crust that goes together in no time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- 2Add eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- 3Line a 9X13 pan with the crescent rolls.
- 4Pinch dough together to seal seams.
- 5Pour in filling and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 6Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Crescent Roll Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.5
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 126.2 mg
- Sodium 232.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 6.9 g