Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
An easy to make delicious cheesecake made with a crescent roll crust that goes together in no time.
Make and share this Creamy Crescent Roll Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Line a 9X13 pan with the crescent rolls.
- Pinch dough together to seal seams.
- Pour in filling and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.