Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
this is a quick dessert for an occasion.
- 3 cups cranberries, fresh or 3 cups frozen cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 medium apple (peeled and chopped)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups Cool Whip Topping (or equivalent whipped topping)
- In a bowl, combine cranberries, apple, pineapple, marshmallows, sugar, salt and walnuts; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, fold in whipped topping.