Recipe by Judikins
An old Thanksgiving/Christmas favorite handed down by my Grandmother. The kids will eat this because it looks and tastes a lot like ice cream. Yum, Yum....
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberries
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip cream and sugar in chilled bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and pour into a loaf pan lined with wax paper; freeze.
- To serve, thaw slightly, unmold, remove paper and cut into slices.
- Beautifully served with sprigs of fresh mint on the slide.