Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a really good & easy recipe that will send you & your guests begging for more. Great for parties, appetizers, or just a good snack.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crabmeat
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 3⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, blend cream cheese & mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients & place into a glass pie plate.
- Bake, uncovered for 15-18 min., until heated through & lightly browned.
- Serve with "Keebler Town House" crackers.