Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy, comforting recipe that only uses 5 ingredients!
Make and share this Creamy Corn Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Season with the basil or try other herbs. I like cumin, or you might try dill weed. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!
My family and I loved this corn salad, I did just tweak it slightly and thought I would share..
I omitted the dried basil and used fresh basil also added some fresh cilantro and some fresh chopped Jalapeno, making this again for our summer BBQ get together.
Use dill....trust me. Some fresh bacon bits are a great topper!
Tasty recipe! I used white onion instead of green onion, but it still had a nice flavor to it.