Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Make and share this Creamy Corn Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- 300 g creamed corn
- 125 ml low-fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 120 g polenta
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 large brown onions, chopped
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1⁄2 cup low fat tasty cheese, grated
- Blend corn, milk and eggs in a bowl.
- Add polenta and baking powder.
- Stir in onion, carrot, peas.
- Pour mixture into a light greased baking dish (approximately 20x30cm) and top with the grated cheese.
- Bake in oven at 180c for 45-50 minutes
- Cool then slice.