Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I make this every year at Christmas and everyone raves about it. I found the recipe in a Nestle cookbook. This is about the easiest fudge to make also. Cooking time is chilling time.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, margarine and salt.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add milk chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips; stir until morsels are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla extract.
- Pour into a foil lined 8-inch square pan.
- Chill until firm (about 2 hours).