Recipe by children from A to Z
I make this every year at Christmas and everyone raves about it. I found the recipe in a Nestle cookbook. This is about the easiest fudge to make also. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, margarine and salt.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add milk chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips; stir until morsels are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla extract.
- Pour into a foil lined 8-inch square pan.
- Chill until firm (about 2 hours).