Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tasty quick and easy dish--just as good the next day cold or heated up in the microwave.
Make and share this Creamy Chilli and Bacon Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 250 g cooked penne
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 5 -6 slices lean bacon (cut about an inch long)
- 1 onion (chopped finely)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 -2 red chile (seeded and chopped finely)
- 3 -4 green onions (chopped diagonally)
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernel
- 1⁄2 green pepper (chopped finely)
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli (cut into small florets)
- grated parmesan cheese (to taste)
- freashly ground black pepper (to taste)
- chopped fresh herb (chives,basil and parsley)
- grated cheddar cheese (to taste)
- Heat oil in large pan.
- Fry off rashers, onion and garlic until bacon is cooked.
- Add cream, chili, green onion, corn, green pepper, broccoli, Parmesan, pepper, herbs and pasta.
- Cook on a low heat until heated through.
- Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese just before serving.