Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy for fast dinners.
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk or 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or 2 cups cooked turkey
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (11 ounce) cangreen giant mexicorn whole kernel corn, Red and Green Peppers, drained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar Green Giant sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canold el paso chopped green chilies
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1⁄4 cup crushed nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips
- In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, combine milk, broth, potato soup and chicken soup; blend well. Add all remaining chowder ingredients except cheese; mix well. Cook over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes or until onions are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Add cheese; stir until melted.
- While chowder is heating, bake crescents. Heat oven to 375°F Shape dough as directed on can. Gently press top of each roll in crushed chips. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve chowder with crescents.