Jessica Costello's Note:
this is very flexible, you can use any cheese or pasta you like, or whatever you have on hand, you can also add or change veggies based on taste, very easy and filling, good with rolls or biscuits, pretty good the next day also
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre heat oven to 350.
- 2in large pot saute onions in margarine untill browned.
- 3add flour and cook for about 2 minute.
- 4add chicken stock and stir untill thickened.
- 5add tomatoes, chicken and cheese, stir untill cheese is melted.
- 6combine with pasta and transfer to casserole dish.
- 7top with more cheese or breadcrumbs if you like.
- 8bake for about 30 minutes or untill top is browned.
- 9let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (2166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2531.1
- Calories from Fat 1185
- Total Fat 131.6 g
- Saturated Fat 43.5 g
- Cholesterol 549.3 mg
- Sodium 2941.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 191.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 141.7 g