Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
this is very flexible, you can use any cheese or pasta you like, or whatever you have on hand, you can also add or change veggies based on taste, very easy and filling, good with rolls or biscuits, pretty good the next day also
- pre heat oven to 350.
- in large pot saute onions in margarine untill browned.
- add flour and cook for about 2 minute.
- add chicken stock and stir untill thickened.
- add tomatoes, chicken and cheese, stir untill cheese is melted.
- combine with pasta and transfer to casserole dish.
- top with more cheese or breadcrumbs if you like.
- bake for about 30 minutes or untill top is browned.
- let stand 5 minutes before serving.