- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 to 6)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's condensed cream of broccoli soup (regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chicken in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch shallow baking dish.
- Mix the soup, milk, garlic powder and mushrooms in a medium bowl and pour over the chicken.
- Mix the cheese and bread crumbs with the butter in a small bowl and sprinkle over the soup mixture.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Place the chicken on a serving plate.
- Stir the sauce and serve with the chicken. Serves 4.