Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A fruit dip may sound strange but this is delicious, a must have for party's etc. (I find that nearly any type of instant pudding works)
- 1 (250 g) container cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (70 g) packet instant vanilla pudding
- fresh fruit
- Beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add the sour cream, vanilla, lemon jice, milk and instant pudding mix, beating welll after each addition.
- Cover and hill for 1 hour or more.
- Serve as a dip for fruit.
WHAT A GREAT FRUIT DIP! Don't know if the recipe calls for light or dark brown sugar, but I went with the dark since I wanted to be sure of a stronger molasses flavor! Served this with some slices of fresh fruit as well as with some dried pears, Fuji apple chunks & peaches ~ OUTSTANDING! Thanks for sharing a great recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for an adopted Joey in the Aus/NZ Special Recipe Swap #19]