I made changes to the original creamy cajun pasta that I found on here. This is a more suitable recipe for two people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 170.09 g linguine, cooked al dente
- 9.85 ml cajun seasoning
- 14.79 ml butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 236.59 ml heavy whipping cream
- 29.58 ml sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml dried basil
- 0.59 ml ground black pepper
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- 2In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- 3Reduce heat add 1/2 of green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- 4Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese. Garnish with remaining half of green onion.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 911.9
- Calories from Fat 499
- Total Fat 55.5 g
- Saturated Fat 33.6 g
- Cholesterol 223.5 mg
- Sodium 682.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 32.8 g