Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
No anchovies, but very good!
Make and share this Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lemon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- Juice lemon to measure 2 Tablespoons juice; place in small bowl. Add mustard, worcestershire sauce, garlic and black pepper; whisk until blended. Add mayonnaise; whisk until smooth.
- While continually whisking, add oil to mayonnaise in a thin, steady stream. Continue whisking until blended; stir in parmesan cheese. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve. Store dressing covered in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
We loved this recipe and will save it to make in the future. The key is to use high quality olive oil and stream very slowly as you wisk; also use real parm reggiano. Thank you!
This is a quick and easy dressing and we have used this recipe many times. We like to add a bit more garlic to intensify the flavour.
This is a delicious dressing. Take no heed of the nay sayers. Made a chicken caeser with bacon, avocado & home made croutons. I left out the Parmesan from the dressing & added it shaved to top my salad off. My wife said it was the tastiest salad I'd ever put together. Many thanks for this excellent dressing.