- 1 lemon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Juice lemon to measure 2 Tablespoons juice; place in small bowl. Add mustard, worcestershire sauce, garlic and black pepper; whisk until blended. Add mayonnaise; whisk until smooth.
- While continually whisking, add oil to mayonnaise in a thin, steady stream. Continue whisking until blended; stir in parmesan cheese. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve. Store dressing covered in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.