1 hr 20 mins
Use this recipe for a dessert or a salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (3 ounce) packages grape Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 21 ounces blueberry pie filling
- 20 ounces unsweetened pineapple, crushed and undrained
- 1In a large bowl, dissolve jello in boiling water.
- 2Cool for 10 minutes.
- 3Stir in pie filling and pineapple until blended.
- 4Transfer to a 9x13 inch dish.
- 5Cover and refrigerate until partially set, about 1 hour.
- 6For topping:.
- 7In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla.
- 8Carefully spread over jello and sprinkle with nuts.
- 9Cover and refrigerate until firm.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Blueberry Jello Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.1
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.5 mg
- Sodium 178.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 44.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g