Recipe by CoffeeB
Use this recipe for a dessert or a salad
Top Review by Elmotoo
YUM! DH says it's way too sweet. I wish I had found sugar free grape jello. I wonder if a can of blueberries or frozen or even fresh would work as well vs. the pie filling? *I* think it's delicious. And very easy to make! I am going to go finish it now...... Made for Veggie Tag VIP 9/09. :)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages grape Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 21 ounces blueberry pie filling
- 20 ounces unsweetened pineapple, crushed and undrained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir in pie filling and pineapple until blended.
- Transfer to a 9x13 inch dish.
- Cover and refrigerate until partially set, about 1 hour.
- For topping:.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Carefully spread over jello and sprinkle with nuts.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm.