- 4 cups water
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups polenta
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat milk and water in heavy bottomed sauce pan and bring to simmer over medium heat. be careful not to boil.
- Whisk in polenta in slow stream. Bring to a boil, then turn heat to low.
- Continue to stir, adding more water if it gets too thick.
- Stir every few minutes and continue cooking for 25 to 30 minutes, adding water when needed.
- Remove from heat and add sour cream, butter and blue cheese. Season with salt & pepper to taste.