1/1 Photo of Creamy Blue Cheese Polenta
me & alex's Note:
So creamy and good. Twist on regular polenta made with Parmesan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk and water in heavy bottomed sauce pan and bring to simmer over medium heat. be careful not to boil.
- 2Whisk in polenta in slow stream. Bring to a boil, then turn heat to low.
- 3Continue to stir, adding more water if it gets too thick.
- 4Stir every few minutes and continue cooking for 25 to 30 minutes, adding water when needed.
- 5Remove from heat and add sour cream, butter and blue cheese. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Blue Cheese Polenta
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.1
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 49.2 mg
- Sodium 319.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 10.0 g