Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My cousin gave me a tip on retaining moisture and adding a creamy texture to hamburgers- just add some heavy cream to the meat. I was plum out of heavy cream, but wanted to keep the the integrity of my cousin's hamburgers intact so I searched for something comparable, and stumbled upon a bottle of creamy blue cheese dressing in my refrigerator. Let's just say, I'm glad I ran out of heavy cream
- 48 ounces lean ground turkey
- 2 Lipton Onion Soup Mix, packets
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup light blue cheese dressing
- 6 slices turkey bacon
- * Cook Bacon over medium high heat for 3 minutes on each side and set on paper towel to cool.
- * When cool, break into smaller "bits".
- * Add chopped onion to grease in pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- * Add onion soup mix, blue cheese dressing, cooked bacon and cooked onion to ground turkey meat. Mix Well.
- * Spray bottom of slider pan with Pam and heat for 1 minute over medium-high heat.
- * Scoop out approximately 1/4 cup meat and add to slider pan, using included lid and cook for 5 minutes over med-high heat.
- * Toast buns for a few minutes in oven set on 350 degrees.
- * Add desired toppings, such as bacon strips, sautéed onions, swiss cheese or mushrooms.