1/1 Photo of Creamy Blue Cheese-Infused,onion & Bacon Cheeseburger Slider
The Foodgitive's Note:
My cousin gave me a tip on retaining moisture and adding a creamy texture to hamburgers- just add some heavy cream to the meat. I was plum out of heavy cream, but wanted to keep the the integrity of my cousin's hamburgers intact so I searched for something comparable, and stumbled upon a bottle of creamy blue cheese dressing in my refrigerator. Let's just say, I'm glad I ran out of heavy cream
My Private Note
Mini Ha ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1* Cook Bacon over medium high heat for 3 minutes on each side and set on paper towel to cool.
- 2* When cool, break into smaller "bits".
- 3* Add chopped onion to grease in pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- 4* Add onion soup mix, blue cheese dressing, cooked bacon and cooked onion to ground turkey meat. Mix Well.
- 5* Spray bottom of slider pan with Pam and heat for 1 minute over medium-high heat.
- 6* Scoop out approximately 1/4 cup meat and add to slider pan, using included lid and cook for 5 minutes over med-high heat.
- 7* Toast buns for a few minutes in oven set on 350 degrees.
- 8* Add desired toppings, such as bacon strips, sautéed onions, swiss cheese or mushrooms.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Blue Cheese-Infused,onion & Bacon Cheeseburger Slider
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.6
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 48.1 mg
- Sodium 96.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light blue cheese dressing