1/1 Photo of Creamy Baked Ziti With Broccoli
A great make ahead and bake when needed dish. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Cook penne in boiling salted water until al dente.
- 3Drain pasta and place in large bowl.
- 4Heat olive oil over medium heat and saute garlic for about 1 minute.
- 5Combine garlic, broccoli, Parmesan cheese and cream with penne.
- 6Spoon mixture into a large baking dish and top with mozzarella cheese.
- 7Bake, covered for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 8Note: Can be made up until baking point and refrigerated until dinner time.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Baked Ziti With Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 730.7
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 103.8 mg
- Sodium 580.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 27.8 g