Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
A family favorite Fondue recipe! I found it online and have been using it for over a year. Really easy! I usually use fresh asparagus.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can asparagus spears, drained, chopped
- 2 slices bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
- ground pepper
- blanched vegetables or crusty bread
- Melt butter in fondue pot and add flour. Mix well and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Gradually stir in milk; heat, stirring, until mixture thickens.
- Stir in the asparagus and bacon and season with pepper to taste. Serve with vegetables or bread.