Recipe by Sarah_Jayne
I have just pulled my head out of the avocado sand and discovered that I really like them. So, I have been experimenting with ways to use them in my diet. This was this morning's breakfast. For some reason it reminded me of Mexico. All I needed was a warm breeze instead of cold London.
Top Review by Kozmic Blues
I love avocados and this was simple and delicious! When I make guacamole, I sometimes buy one too many avocados. This is a great way to use up a lonely avocado before it gets too ripe! Next time I might add a little chopped cilantro and scallions to the tomatoes and serve it on a grilled baguette as an appitizer before taco night!
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the bread into toaster and start it toasting.
- Meanwhile, scoop out the avocado flesh and put into a bowl.
- Add lime juice and pinch of salt and then mash all of it together until pretty much smooth.
- Spread avocado mixture over toast.
- Divide between cherry tomatoes between slices and arrange on top.