Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 ounces butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canitalian style diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 (3 ounce) jar bacon bits
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Boil pata in salted water for 4 minutes and drain.
- While pasta is cooking, heat butter in a large saute pan.
- Cook onions and garlic 5 minutes.
- Stir in flour and blend in evaporated milk.
- Bring to boil stirring constantly.
- Add peas, tomatoes and bacon.
- Stir in drained pasta, sprinkle with cheese and season with pepper.
- Toss and serve.