Recipe by PaulaG
This is a wonderful creamy creation. This takes only seconds to prepare.
Top Review by White Rose Child
This wasn't very creamy, even after letting it thicken in the freezer. Taste is okay, although I found the orange zest made it rather bitter. Some maple syrup was good in it. Thanks anyway!
- 1 medium orange, zested, peeled, and 1 teaspoon zest reserved
- 1 cup soymilk, well chilled
- 1⁄3 cup silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon honey or 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup ice cube
- 2 orange slices